Admissions and the Intake Process at NorthPoint Recovery
We have gone to great lengths to make our intake process as easy as possible. Here is a general overview of the intake procedure.
- Schedule intake appointment at NorthPoint Recovery.
- An intake coordinator will meet with the patient to be admitted.
- Intake evaluation will be completed.
- You will be shown to your room.
- Belongings will be searched for safety of each patient.
- Our Doctor and Nursing Staff will conduct a History and Physical.
- Detoxification protocol will begin when appropriate.
- Patients will begin treatment.
Here is what to bring to treatment:
- A Photo ID – driver’s license, passport or work ID.
- A list of all medications, dosages and any known allergies to medications.
- Medical insurance cards.
- A maximum of 2 suitcases worth of comfortable clothing and shoes for one week. Laundry facilities and supplies are available for patient use.
- Alcohol free toiletries including shampoo, soap, toothpaste, toothbrush, deodorant, soap and shampoo.
- Exercise clothes and shoes.
At NorthPoint we provide quality drug rehab in Boise, Idaho including:
- Medically supervised drug detox and alcohol detox
- Inpatient treatment for addiction
- Medication monitoring
- Individual Therapy
- Group Therapy
- Insurance (financial) guidance and assistance
- Aftercare planning