Working at Northpoint
We’ve Got Heart, Humility & Conviction and We’re Inspired by You!
At Northpoint, we have a firm belief in human potential. So, If you’re passionate about helping others to live more fulfilling lives, there may be a role on our team for you.
Examples of job openings that are frequently available through our careers center.
Adolescent Care Manager
Advanced Registered Nurse Practitioner (ARNP)
What’s It Like Working At Northpoint?
“One of our core values is that we have fun at work, and I really appreciate that.”
NYCOLE T, BSN, RN
Vice President of Patient Services
What Defines Success at Northpoint?
Our Core Values
- We carry ourselves with a quiet confidence
- We are strong enough to seek support
- Our character defines our legacy
- No brilliant jerks
- We have a firm belief in human potential
- Hope – difficult roads lead to amazing destinations
- Committed to the whole, even when it’s challenging
- Hard working, genuine, passionate & fun
- Internal drive to go the extra mile
- Unshakeable belief in our treatment philosophy
- We pay 100% of the medical insurance premium for employee level coverage
- We pay a basic life insurance of 1x annual salary up to $100,000
- Access to an Employee Assistance Program
- Subsidized spouse and dependent medical premiums at 50%
- Flex Spending Account, and short-term disability
- Continuing education benefits, leaves of absence, paid holidays, and a stellar paid time off plan.
- Save pre-tax dollars for all IRS-allowable medical and dependent care expenses.
- Voluntary dental, vision, additional life insurance
We’re Stronger Together
Company-Matched Retirement Plan
Northpoint is committed to the long-term success of our employees – and we encourage participation in our 401(k) through a generous salary match. Employees are immediately 100% vested in their contributions. We also provide access to an investment advisor for one-on-one retirement reviews.