A Xanax rehab center is necessary for anyone who has become addicted to this powerful prescription drug. Xanax, also known as Alprazolam, is a class of benzodiazepines that effectively treat anxiety and other mental health disorders. It is only meant to be taken for a short period, but doctors continued to prescribe Xanax despite knowing its addictive properties.
Regardless of your situation, Northpoint Recovery’s Xanax rehab center is here to help men and women struggling with addiction to Xanax and other prescription drugs. We have the tools and information you need to recover from your Xanax addiction successfully. We employ a combination of medication-assisted treatment with behavioral and other holistic therapy for a more effective substance abuse treatment plan.
What is Xanax?
Alprazolam is a potent medication useful in treating anxiety disorders, depression due to anxiety, and panic disorders with and without agoraphobia. If you are struggling with these mental health disorders, Xanax can significantly reduce your symptoms and allow you to continue with your day.
You should only take Xanax for six weeks. If you continue, you increase your risk of forming a powerful addiction and worsening your physical and mental health. The potential side effects of Xanax include:
- Weak or shallow breathing
- Feeling light-headed
- Double vision
- Difficulty concentrating
Long-term use of Xanax can lead to brain damage, including damaging your liver, kidney, and heart. Do not stop taking Xanax before talking with your doctor, as you will need to taper off the drug to prevent any withdrawal symptoms.
If you are experiencing severe withdrawals from Xanax, a Xanax rehab center is the safest way to get through your withdrawals.
Signs of Alprazolam Addiction and the Need for a Xanax Addiction Treatment Program in Boise
Addiction can be difficult to recognize if you don’t know the common symptoms related to Xanax addiction. Many people will hide their addiction from friends and family out of shame or fear of being seen as weak and needing help. Everyone needs help once in a while, and addiction and other mental health disorders are nothing to be ashamed of or feel embarrassed about.
By learning the signs of addiction, you can help yourself or a loved one struggling with this treatable disease. Some of the common signs of Xanax addiction include:
- Feeling the need to visit multiple doctors to get prescriptions for Xanax.
- Forging prescriptions for Alprazolam.
- Lying about losing your prescriptions or about them getting stolen.
- Take more Xanax than you should at one time.
- Taking doses of Alprazolam too closely together.
- Altering the pills in some way to take Xanax, such as chewing them or crushing them.
- Take more risks while using Xanax, such as driving your car or operating heavy machinery.
- Use additional drugs or alcohol alongside Xanax to intensify your high.
- Lying to others about your Xanax use.
- Not feeling like yourself if you’re not taking Alprazolam.
As you look at this list, you may recognize some Xanax addiction symptoms that look familiar to you. If you do, you may be struggling with Xanax addiction. Don’t panic. If you do have an addiction to Xanax, everything will be alright. A Xanax addiction treatment program in Boise can give you the help you need.
The Benefits of Going to a Xanax Rehab Center in Boise
There are so many great benefits to going to a Xanax rehab center when you are ready to make a positive change in your life and stop letting your addiction control you. Patients will improve their physical and mental health and build their confidence in maintaining sobriety.
Just some of the benefits you will get at a Xanax rehab center include:
- An inpatient facility with comfortable rooms where you can work on your recovery in a safe and encouraging environment.
- Have 24/7 support from experienced staff members during every stage of your recovery.
Discover the reasons behind your addiction and form coping skills to stop your triggers and cravings.
- Learn how to live your life without being reliant on Xanax.
- Support for family members and loved ones who are affected by addiction.
- Create a relapse prevention plan to continue after your inpatient treatment ends.
At Northpoint Idaho, our Xanax rehab center in Boise provides medication-assisted treatment to help reduce withdrawal symptoms and cravings so you can focus on your recovery. Upon entering our program, therapists and medical staff will complete a full physical and mental evaluation to develop an effective treatment plan based on your unique symptoms.
What to Look for in a Xanax Rehab Center in Boise
To ensure you are getting the best care, a Xanax rehab center should have:
- They are an accredited facility with staff that are current with all licensing and certifications
- A commitment to personalized care for each patient
- Individualized treatment plans for each patient
- A comfortable and relaxing facility where you’ll feel at home
- Medical staff available 24/7
- A high staff to patient ratio so you get the personal care you need
- A strong dedication to providing ongoing care for all types of addiction and mental health disorders
Find The Right Xanax Addiction Treatment Program In Boise At Northpoint Recovery
At Northpoint Recovery, our Xanax addiction treatment program in Boise offers help and hope for people wishing to recover.
Getting help for your alprazolam addiction can positively impact your life. Not only will you improve your physical and mental health, but you will also leave the program with the confidence you need to lead to maintain your sobriety and lead a productive life. Northpoint Recovery provides you with the best treatment programs and therapy options, such as:
- Medication-assisted treatment
- Cognitive-behavioral therapy
- Dialectical behavior therapy
- Dual diagnosis treatment
- Group therapy
- Family counseling
- Meditative therapy
Whether you’ve been struggling with Xanax addiction for a year or ten, now is the time to get help. This is not something that you need to do on your own. With professional support, you’ll be amazed at what you can accomplish. Recovery might be well within your grasp, and the right Xanax rehab center can help you get there.
For more Xanax rehab information or to begin your Xanax addiction treatment program in Boise, please contact us by calling 208.486.0130 to speak with our caring staff and start your road to recovery.