The Evergreen at Northpoint: Outpatient Drug and Alcohol Rehab in Bellevue, Washington
There are a number of reasons why someone might require outpatient treatment for a drug or alcohol addiction, and inpatient treatment isn't always the right choice for everyone. Outpatient treatment provides patients with the ability to get the help they need in a way that is both convenient and effective. In fact, many people opt to go to outpatient treatment programs because they allow them to continue to work, go to school and live at home. There are also many people who have families with small children at home, who aren't able to commit to an inpatient program.
For all of these reasons, outpatient treatment is often the best choice for drug or alcohol rehab.
The Evergreen Website
The Evergreen at Northpoint
The Evergreen at Northpoint is located in Bellevue, Washington. It is an outpatient treatment facility that is staffed by some of the best professionals in the addiction treatment industry. At The Evergreen at Northpoint, those who are in need of drug or alcohol addiction treatment at the outpatient level will be able to get the assistance they need.
At The Evergreen at Northpoint, patients will benefit from receiving:
- Treatment for all types of drug addictions
- Treatment for co-occurring disorders
- Help for co-dependency
- Help for those with eating disorders
- Treatment for trauma or PTSD
- Help for alcohol addictions
With the right kind of professional help, recovery is possible, and the staff at The Evergreen at Northpoint is prepared to offer the best in addiction treatment services.
Outpatient Services at The Evergreen at Northpoint
The Evergreen at Northpoint offers a variety of different outpatient services to meet your needs. They provide:
- Drug testing services - These services are for anyone who is receiving outpatient treatment, but they are also for employers, families and medical offices.
- Counseling - Counseling is one of the most important components of a successful outpatient addiction treatment program, and patients are carefully matched with a counselor who can help them.
- Outpatient treatment - Both traditional outpatient and intensive outpatient programs are available, depending on patients' needs.
- Family programs - These services provide support and help for families of those with addictions.
- EMDR treatment - EMDR therapy has been shown to have dramatic results in treating both addiction and trauma.
- Addiction assessments - These assessments are a vital part of the screening process for those in need of treatment.
- Residential placement - Some patients are in need of residential treatment for their addictions, and The Evergreen at Northpoint offers referrals for residential placement.
- Continuing care - This service provides ongoing care for those in recovery.
- Eating disorder treatment - Many people who suffer from addictions also have eating disorders, and The Evergreen at Northpoint can help.
Will Health Insurance Pay for Outpatient Drug and Alcohol Rehab?
The Evergreen at Northpoint participates with many different health insurance plans. Quite often, health insurance companies provide better coverage for outpatient programs, which is just one of the reasons many people prefer this type of addiction treatment. Working with an admission specialist will help you understand your own health insurance policy in greater detail, so you'll know more about your benefits for outpatient treatment.
If you're located near Bellevue, Washington, and you're searching for outpatient treatment for your addiction, The Evergreen at Northpoint is here to help you. Please contact us.