Addiction can be daunting, especially if you’re trying to overcome it alone. This is where residential treatment programs come in. This type of addiction program allows you to receive quality therapeutic care and support from a team of addiction treatment professionals in the comfort and privacy of an organized residential treatment center.
At Northpoint Recovery, our residential treatment for addiction provides a safe and structured environment for those looking to heal from substance abuse. Call 208.486.0130 to learn more about our program and how it can help you get back on the path to sobriety.
What Is Residential Treatment?
Residential treatment is a type of addiction treatment that involves staying in a residential treatment center for a predetermined amount of time. These facilities offer a safe and supportive environment where patients can focus on overcoming their addiction.
What Does Residential Treatment Provide?
At a residential treatment center, patients will have access to comprehensive and individualized addiction services, including:
- Individual therapy
- Group therapy
- Trauma-informed care
- Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT)
- Medication management
- Nutritional counseling and more
At Northpoint Recovery, we understand that every individual’s path to recovery is unique. That’s why our residential treatment program offers a comprehensive approach to addiction care tailored to meet the individual’s needs and help them achieve long-term sobriety. We believe in providing clients with the tools to make lasting lifestyle changes and recover.
How Does Residential Treatment for Addiction Work?
Residential treatment for addiction works by offering a comprehensive range of therapies to individuals struggling with addiction. The treatment aims to provide patients with effective tools for breaking away from addiction and staying clean after leaving the center. This type of therapy addresses addiction’s root cause to prevent relapse.
At Northpoint Recovery, we treat addiction holistically and focus on the individual’s physical, psychological, and spiritual needs. We offer 24/7 support so that patients can feel safe and secure throughout their entire recovery journey.
Benefits of Undergoing Residential Treatment for Addiction
Individuals struggling with severe addiction, those who have gone through addiction therapy before without success, and those with a history of relapse would benefit the most from residential treatment. It’s also ideal for people who want to remove themselves from their daily environment to focus solely on recovery. The benefits of this type of addiction treatment include the following:
- Structured environment – Residential treatment programs offer a structured environment to promote recovery. This environment decreases the chances of experiencing a relapse and increases the chances of a successful recovery.
- Customized treatment plans – Residential treatment centers offer tailored treatment plans that allow individuals to overcome their addictions. The treatment plan is based on the patient’s addiction type, history, symptoms, and medical condition.
- Supervision – Medical and addiction treatment specialists supervise patients in residential treatment programs. 24-hour medical care ensures patients are not exposed to triggers, and timely treatment is provided if needed.
- Ongoing support – Residential treatment for addiction doesn’t end with the completion of the program. Individuals are provided with ongoing support and after-care counseling to help prevent relapse.
- Enrichment activities – Residential treatment centers provide enriching activities to aid in recovery. These activities could include regular exercise, mentorship programs, arts and crafts therapy, and yoga meditation—each of which affords patients individual ways to unwind, bond with others, and take their minds off focusing solely on their recovery.
In conclusion, residential treatment centers offer a structured, supportive environment fostering recovery. If you’re searching for a residential treatment program in Idaho, look no further than Northpoint Recovery.
Find a Residential Treatment Center in Idaho at Northpoint Recovery
At Northpoint Recovery, Idaho, we provide valuable support to help anyone struggling with addiction promptly get their life back on track. Contact Northpoint Recovery today at 208.486.0130 to learn more.