Inpatient Drug and Alcohol Treatment in Washington State at NorthPoint Washington
NorthPoint Washington is located in Edmonds, Washington, and it is an inpatient drug and alcohol treatment center that's very conveniently located near Seattle and other major cities in the state.
Inpatient drug and alcohol treatment is usually the type of treatment that is recommended for those who have addictions. Inpatient treatment is important because it offers a higher level of care than what is experienced in outpatient settings, and it provides the nursing care and professional support that is often needed when someone first begins to recover from an addiction.NorthPoint Washington Website
Choosing NorthPoint Washington means that you're opting for the very best in addiction treatment within the State of Washington. You'll find that NorthPoint Washington provides:
- Treatment plans that are specifically designed for each patient, based on his or her needs.
- A high staff to patient ratio to ensure that every patient's needs are met.
- A variety of options for physical activities and entertainment.
- A sound nutritional program that targets the dietary needs of each patient.
- Nursing care for patients around the clock.
Services Offered at NorthPoint Washington
When you are in need of drug and alcohol treatment, you want to know that you're going to be getting the best help you can find. At NorthPoint Washington, they offer a range of services that patients can utilize to get the most out of their inpatient stay. These services include:
Drug and Alcohol Detox
Drug and alcohol detox is believed to be the most important component of addiction treatment by many experts in the industry. It helps to remove toxins from the body and cleanse it from the impurities of the substances that were being used. There are some drugs that require detox, such as many prescription medications and alcohol. This should be the first step in addiction treatment, but it should not be the last.
Residential Treatment (30 Day Program)
Once detoxification is complete for those who need it, residential treatment, or inpatient rehab, is the next step in the process. During inpatient treatment patients actually live at the facility in comfortable surroundings. They're provided with nursing care around the clock, and there are many staff members available to provide help and support. Inpatient treatment involves many different types of therapy, and these include:
- Individual Counseling - Individual counseling takes place during inpatient treatment. Patients meet with their counselors on a regular basis to talk about the issues that led to their addictions.
- Group Therapy - Group therapy provides an additional therapy component and allows for peer counseling, which has been proven to be effective in addiction treatment.
- Family Therapy - Families often find that they need additional support while their loved ones are receiving treatment for their addictions. Family therapy ensures that this can occur, and it can help to rebuild broken relationships that have been damaged by addiction.
- Supportive Therapy - There are a number of methods of supportive therapy that are offered at NorthPoint Washington, including Yoga, music therapy and art therapy.
- Dual Diagnosis Treatment - In order to effectively treat an addiction, it is essential to get to the root cause of it. Dual diagnosis treatment provides that capability, leading to a more holistic type of addiction treatment.
NorthPoint Washington strives to provide the best inpatient addiction treatment services in the State of Washington. If you're in need of help, please contact them.