Ashwood Recovery: Outpatient Alcohol and Drug Treatment in Boise, Idaho
It's possible that you know you need to get help for your addiction, but maybe going to an inpatient treatment facility isn't the right choice for you. You may have to work, go to school, or care for small children at home. Please know that if any of these are concerns that you have, that doesn't mean you're not able to get help for your addiction.
Ashwood Recovery is an outpatient drug and alcohol rehab that is located in Boise, Idaho, and it is very accessible to Meridian, Eagle, and many other cities in the state. At Ashwood Recovery, they have been able to help many people who were struggling with their addictions by providing them with high quality drug and alcohol treatment services in an outpatient setting.
Ashwood Recovery Website
Ashwood Recovery for Outpatient Addiction Treatment
Ashwood Recovery is a private treatment center that specializes in helping both adults and adolescents who have addictions. They provide:
- Outpatient drug rehab
- Outpatient alcohol rehab
- Treatment for eating disorders
- Help for co-dependency
- Treatment for trauma
- Treatment for co-occurring disorders
Outpatient Services at Ashwood Recovery
Those who choose to go to Ashwood Recovery will find the staff members to be highly qualified, and they offer a range of services that include:
- Drug and alcohol assessments - For those who are unsure about whether or not they have addictions that need treatment, getting a professional assessment is critical.
- Drug testing - For those who are in outpatient treatment, but also for employers, families and medical personnel who are in need of this service.
- Counseling - For individuals who require individual counseling as a part of their addiction treatment program.
- Outpatient programs - Both traditional outpatient treatment and intensive outpatient treatment are offered at Ashwood Recovery.
- Family programs - Families often need help coping when they have a family member who struggles with addiction, and family programs offer them the support they need.
- Eating disorder programs -As many as half of everyone who has an addiction also has an eating disorder, and at Ashwood Recovery, patients can get help for both simultaneously.
- EMDR treatment - Eye Movement Desensitization Treatment has been shown to be very effective in the treatment of addictions.
- Continuing care - This service ensures that those who are in recovery from addiction always receive the help and support they need to remain in recovery.
- Residential placement - Some patients find that they need a higher level of care in order to get help for their addictions. At Ashwood Recovery, these individuals will be able to get referrals for residential placement.
Get Addiction Treatment in Boise, Idaho
If you are in the Boise, Idaho area, and you're in need of outpatient treatment for your addiction, Ashwood Recovery can provide you with the assistance you need. Each patient who comes to them for help is carefully assessed to determine the level of care that is necessary. Contact them to find out more.