Learn About Our Drug and Alcohol Treatment Center
Northpoint Recovery is dedicated to providing a safe, therapeutic environment where those struggling with addiction can build a foundation for their recovery and gain a clear vision of hope. We live by the following values: commitment to excellence, doing good for others, engaging in innovative empirical based treatment, and showing respect to all.
NorthPoint Recovery is a unique setting that provides affordable and effective addiction treatment. At NorthPoint, we offer:
- The highest quality alcohol and drug rehab in Idaho and The Treasure Valley.
- Individualized care, tailored to the specific needs of each individual patient.
- The highest staff to patient ratio in the region.
- Activity groups, including exercise, hikes, yoga, mindfulness, and personal training.
- A variety of therapy groups that focus on process, education, and art.
- Healthy, nutritious, and fresh food provided daily by our professional caterer.
- An empirically based program.
- 24/7 Nursing care.
- Inpatient treatment.
- Medically supervised drug detox and medically supervised alcohol detox.
- Community integration - attending support groups, community outreach, and gym.
- A beautiful, modern facility that is comfortable, inviting, and clean.
- A holistic approach to drug and alcohol treatment in Idaho.
Our Vision of Hope is Guided by These Four Principles:
"Treat people as if they were what they ought to be, and help them become what they are capable of being." -Goethe
"When you are content to be simply yourself and don’t compare or compete, everyone will respect you." -Lao Tzu
"Your vision will become clear only when you look into your heart... Who looks outside, dreams. Who looks inside, awakens." -Carl Jung
"In a gentle way, you can shake the world." -Gandhi